Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hooked Rugs

 I felt off-balance most of today & was really missing my daughter the beautiful college girl. Which started a crying jag..........



 Oh Jennie I miss you!  So I called her & cried a bit more.  I really tried not to but I must be weak......


plus last night it was after 4:00 AM before I went to bed.........................


I think I soaked in the tub for 90 minutes trying everything to get sleepy...........


So after talking to Jennie, I went into her room/guest room which made me fell a little better.  This antique hooked rug was our inspiration in this room.  I have purchased several throughout the years & this one is my favorite.   I bought it at an estate sale a few years ago.    We hung it on the wall for the major art in the room.  


Our house was built in the early 70's.  This is one of the completed rooms where we scraped the popcorn off the ceiling, updated the electrical, re-textured the walls, put in a wood floor & expanded the closet.





This is my second favorite hooked rug in my bedroom.  This one is from the early 1900's.

Thanks for letting me share.  I'm feeling somewhat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment