Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Obsession

DEXTER!!!

How did I not ever watch "Dexter" before!  This is the best show I have ever seen!  My son has been telling me about it for a few months and I figured when I had the time I would eventually get to see it.  So recently my husband ordered Seasons 1 - 6 and guess what....we are obsessed with watching this crazy, bloody, brilliant, interesting show.  

I think having a show marathon is the way to go.  This way you don't have to wait the entire week to find out what happens next.  Plus the watching can be on your own schedule.  What a perfect perk for being an empty nester.  

My first TV obsession was when the "Soprano's" came out.  Then it was "Lost" (we spent one summer staying up all hours), "Mad Men", "True Blood" and the last one has been "Breaking Bad".  

I thought "Breaking Bad" was the most original, brilliant, entertaining show until now.  "Dexter" wins.

Well, back to another episode!

http://www.sho.com/sho/dexter/home

No comments:

Post a Comment