Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Queen of the Day

How lucky am I?  Today 2 friends sent me vintage items to sell.  Thanks to T, she sent me a vintage apron still in the original packaging.  In my 25 years of being in the business, I have never found one in the package!  While in Iowa, she showed it to me & I was drooling.  I told her if she ever wanted to sell the apron, call me first.  What a sweetheart!  


                                       The fabric is in pristine condition!!!!!!!!!!!


                      The next item is a vintage Coca - Cola wood handled ice pick!
T was with me this summer when I bought a 1940's Coca - Cola red cooler, so she knew I would love this.  Vintage Coke items are hard to find at a good price.  Good job T!!!!!!!!!!


J bought these adorable milk glass spice jars with Holland motifs at a garage sale for $1.00.
What a bargain!  Thanks J.  I'm like a Queen with my own "pickers".  It doesn't have to be a million dollar item to make me happy.  I think it's more fun to find little treasures.  


Lastly, a dress I ordered from Mod-Cloth arrived for my daughter.  So adorable!!!!

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment