Thursday, December 27, 2012

Winter Holiday


The second part of the month has been a whirlwind of activities.

Went to 2 "End of The World" parties, but alas.......

Attended an awesome party where my son played.  Great food & fun!

Younger brother got hitched.  Isn't he handsome?

I found these adorable photos of little Chuckles....

so I made him a memory book

for the man who has everything!


Sleeping beauty came home from college.    
It's been cold & miserable.

Goat fashion
Hubby had me convinced he wrapped this beautiful snakeskin package for me......
When he confessed he paid someone at the mall, I made him take a pic with the bows.  Maybe a new trend for shaved heads?
Had time for a few cozy fires....
Lovely flowers from Gabe & Becky....
My yearly supply of Chanel & a Michael Kors raspberry purse which was wrapped in the beautiful box......

Here's to another great year!


3 comments:

  1. Happy times! You got some great gifts and your man complete with bows is hilarious! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas looks fun! We had a wedding too and family home. Your present looked beautifully wrapped there can't be many men that can reach that standard! You were lucky having some snow.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, has your son been a drummer all those years? Looks like a great holiday. Here's to wishing you the best to come in 2013!

    ReplyDelete