Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back In The Groove



TODAY'S BOOTY

It feels good to be back in the swing of things and participating in life.

Everything I bought was cheap!

I couldn't wait to get home to look the items up on ebay and Etsy.  I think my favorite part of the job is the research, because I'm a real dork.

Here are some of my fun finds......

 2 Goebel birds
A sweet hand painted tin


I think this watercolor is very pretty.....


and the most adorable vintage children's souvenir umbrella from Florida.


Antique DELFTS ginger jar
Enamelware bail handled pot
 Vintage luggage rack.....example of my good find, I paid $8 and they are selling for approximately $59.00 on ebay.  Woo Hoo Fun!

Other great finds:  Waterford duck (only paid $1.00), Murano ashtray $1.00, vintage boot jack $3.00 (found one on ebay for $89.00!!!

Is it a crime folks to find these great deals?  It's all in the hit and miss.  Going to billions of sales.  Learning from mistakes.  Not knowing a good thing when you see it.  Not picking something up before someone else, don't hesitate.

Now for the second fun part....getting to display the items in my booth.










4 comments:

  1. O, fun finds!
    I have a real weakness for enamel....!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helga, at one time I had bought a collection of cream & green enamelware...I think it was hundreds of pieces. This was years ago or I would send you a box load of it. XXX

      Delete
  2. I'm an enamel whore, too! Love the birdie barrel as well! x

    ReplyDelete