Friday, January 25, 2013

Plunged To Death?

When the phone rings late at night, doesn't that usually mean somethings wrong?
It's just the college princess with a clogged toilet.
But she calls my hubby 5 or 6 times because she can't get it to plunge.
She is in a panic.
It's now 2:00 in the morning.
He tells her to call the maintenance man.
She says he won't be able to come for 2 days.
Princess uses the toilet in the rec center.
Hubby drives the 90+ miles to unclog the toilet.
Battles the traffic, rain and a cough.
True Love!

Daughter in an email to me:  
 Uhhhhh this day is horrible! Well I know I'm not going to be a fucking plumber!

7 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Wait until she faces a real challenge some day. haha!
    I've learned not to answer the phone if my daughter is calling me after she just left a counseling appointment. I end up being her drainboard. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! The youth of today, huh?
    I was joking to a friend the other day, when I was younger a late night phone call was always a party invite or a hot man, these days I dread answering, it's something scary and grown up to deal with! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy, isn't that the truth! Now every time the phone rings late at night my heart pounds with anxiety.

      Delete
  3. Hello beautiful ..
    I just discovered your blog, and I liked it,,, I follow you,, you follow me?
    I have new post,,, I hope
    kisses
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete